Last updated on August 25, 2014
The matter of confidentiality of users information is a top priority to Orbios Ltd. (hereinafter – the Company). In this provision, the user means any natural person registered in ORBIOS Service (hereinafter – the Service).
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is the data, which can be used to identify a specific person or communicate with them.
The following are examples of the types of personal information that the Company may collect and use.
Collection of personal information
1. Creation of account in the Company’s Service, acquirement of additional content, download of software update, different information, including name, postal address, phone number, email address, information on favorite contacts, information on user’s credit cards.
2. Information on persons who the user sends gift certificates or invitations to join the user on Company’s forums, provided by the user, such as name, postal address, email address and phone number.
Use of the users’ personal information
1. The personal information collected by the Company allows sending notifications about new services and applications, software updates and upcoming events to users. If you do not wish to be included in our mailing list, you can always unsubscribe.
3. The Company may use the personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, as well as various studies for purposes of improvement of the Company’s products and services, and cooperation with users.
Collection and use of information, which is not personal
Information, which is not personal, is the data, which do not allow associating them with any specific person. The Company may collect, use, transfer and disclose the information, which is not personal for any purpose whatsoever. The following are examples and methods of processing of information, which is not personal:
1. Information on occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique identifier of device, from which the access to the services developed by the Company is given, location and the time zone in which the software is used by the Company in order to understand the behavior of consumers better and improve products, services and advertising.
2. Information on what is interesting to the user on the Company’s website, the Service and all other sites, developed by the Company. This information shall be collected and used to help the Company to provide more useful information to customers and to understand which elements of the website, products and services are the most interesting.
If the Company combines information that is not personal with the personal information, such aggregate information shall be considered the personal information until such information would be combined.
Protection of Personal Information
The Company shall take precautionary, administrative, technical and physical measures to protect users' personal information against loss, theft, and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction.
When the user employs certain Company’s services or applications, or posts its entries in the forum, chat, the personal information provided is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information, which you provide in such cases. Please be careful while using such functions.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
In some cases, the Company may provide certain personal information to partners who work with the Company to provide products and services or to those of them who help the Company to implement the sale of products and services to customers. The personal information will be provided by the Company only for purposes of provision or improvement of our products and services; it will not be provided to third parties for their marketing purposes.
The Company may disclose the users’ personal information to the following persons:
1. Service providers. The Company provides the personal information to companies that provide information-processing services. Such companies shall protect users’ information and may be located in any country, where the Company carries out its activities.
2. Other persons. It may be necessary for the Company to disclose the personal information, according to the law, legal process, in judicial examination and/or by public inquiries or requests from government bodies within or outside the country of residence. The Company may disclose information about users, if it determines that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate in order to maintain law and order, or other socially important cases.
The Company may also disclose information about the user, if it determines that disclosure is necessary to enforce the terms and conditions, or for the protection of activities and users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale of the Company's personal information may be transferred to the appropriate third party.
If you have any questions about the Policy, please contact us.
When a substantive change is introduced into the Policy, the respective notification along with an updated version of the Policy shall be posted on the website of the Company.
UK, London, Suite 1, 5 Percy Street
Tel. +44 207 060 0580